As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, doctors, and staff is our top priority as we reopen to service your needs. As a result, we are taking precautions to ensure our community is safe.
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam. We will utilize a contactless thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters the location as a precaution.
- Our office is now a double mask office, meaning both staff and patients must wear masks when in our office.
- We are limiting the amount of individuals in our office; this means that we ask you to come to your appointment alone, unless physically unable to do so. We also ask to make an appointment for your visit, even if it is not to see the Doctor.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick-ups, shipping options, and Telehealth services to minimize risk and contact.
- Our online patient portal must be filled out BEFORE appt. A staff member will be reaching out prior to your appt to gather more info pertaining to your visit.
- Upon your arrival, if we cannot observe social distancing due to other patients, we ask that you wait outside and we will call you when ready for your appointment.
- New Cancellation policy. Please cancel your scheduled appt 24 hours in advance. There is a $25 fee for missed appts.