As a healthcare organization, the health of our patients, doctors, and staff is our top priority as we remain open to service your needs. As a result, we are taking precautions to ensure our community is safe.
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick-ups, shipping options, and Telehealth services to accommodate our patient's individual needs.
- We ask you to please fill out the online patient portal BEFORE your appt. A staff member will be reaching out prior to your appt to gather more info pertaining to your visit.
- As always, we continue to thoroughly sanitize between each patient interaction in the optical, front desk and exam areas. Medical-grade HEPA filters are also used in the office and exam rooms.
- New Cancellation policy. It takes a lot of planning and preparation for your appt, so please give us 24 hours in advance notice, if you need to cancel. There is a $25 fee for missed appts.